It’s game day! Fall is here and that can mean only one thing – tailgating season is upon us. Today’s episode is for all our hometown sports fans. Bring along friends and family and anyone who enjoys a fun event in the outdoors!
Cheering on your local sporting events is something that happens all over the country and today we’re talking about a unique spin on watching the game. Hosting tailgate camping parties can be a lot of fun for all ages. We’re sharing tips on how you can set up for an optimal day of tailgating in the outdoors!
- Preparation is the key to enjoying all that these fun parties have to offer.
- Check to be sure you can hook up the tv when planning tailgate camping.
- Take advantage of watching sports events – away from the comfort of your couch!
- We’re sharing our top tips for setting up your tailgate.
- You’ll find out what the heck a “chuckbox” is!
- All your gear should be functional. From chairs, to cooking, to coolers, we cover it all.
- Prepare games and entertainment to make your tailgate even more fun.
- Get everyone in on the fun and get creative with party food!
Links and Resources:
“It’s the people and what you’re doing that makes it super fun.” Christopher Hiller
“It can be really fun in that preparation stage to go all out!” Nate Harrington